Modern Trends in the Polar Lipid – Lecithin and Phospholipid – Industry
The 17th International Scientific and Practical Conference continues the cycle of conferences started in 1998 and devoted to the analysis and prospects of scientific and technical development of the production of polar lipids (phospholipids and glycolipids), a class of nutraceuticals and food additives.
Goals and objectives of the Conference:
• engineering and technological aspects of natural phospholipids isolation and purification;
• topical problems of lecithins (concentrated phosphatides) standardization and certification as food ingredients (food additives);
• phospholipids as essential nutritional factors and their synergy with other nutrients;
• new trends in the lecithin (phospholipid) world market
Section 1. • Engineering and technological aspects of natural phospholipids extraction and purification, including the use of fluids of various chemical nature, including those in the supercritical state;
Section 2. • Lecithin quality; • Technical regulation; • Analytical methods.
Section 3. • Food phospholipidomics and functional products.
Section 4. • Phospholipid and concentrated phospholipid (lecithin) market and prospects of its development.
– Protein Plus Co. Ltd., St. Petersburg, Russia;
– International Lipid and Phospholipid Society (ILPS), Cologne, Germany;
– Union of Food Ingredients Producers Union (UFIPU), Moscow, Russia;
– ITMO National Research University, School of Biotechnologies and Low Potential Energetics, St. Petersburg, Russia;
– Sfera Publishing House Ltd.
– Kuban State Technological University (KSTU), Krasnodar, Russia;
– University at the EurAsEC Inter-Parliamentary Assembly, St. Petersburg, Russia;
– All–Russian Research Instiute of Fats. (ARRIF), St. Petersburg, Russia.
Official information partners:
– “Sverhkriticheskie Fluidy: Teoriya i Praktika” (Supercritical Fluids: Theory and Practice) Journal, Moscow, Russia;
– “Agrarnaya Nauka” (Agrarian Science) scientific-theoretical and production journal, Moscow, Russia журнал«Аграрная наука», (научно-теоретический и производственный журнал), Россия;
– “Biznes pishchevykh ingredientov” (Food Ingredients Business) Journal, Moscow, Russia.
Conference working languages: Russian, English
Conference Organizing Committee: Website: ilpc.ru
For the pdf document, please click the link below.
Contacts regarding this Conference: firstname.lastname@example.org